Wednesday, October 17, 2012

english task #4



MNC Radio Networks is the Sub-Holding company for radiobroadcasting media 
business.
We invite dynamic and professional people to join us for the position:
TAX OFFICER
Requirements:
  • Female, max 27 years old
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree major in Accounting & Tax from
  • reputable university
  • Minimum 1 years of experience as Tax Officer
  • Experience in reputable Auditor Consultant/Firm is preferred
  • Strong sense of urgency, detail and meticulous
  • Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
    Please send your latest CV, Application letter & Photo, to:e-mail :

Qualification Degree
Yr(s) of Exp 1 year
Job Location DKI Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Benefits Not Specified
Job Type Full Time
Job Category Accounting > Accountant
Accounting > Taxation


source :  http://id.jobsdb.com



^^ Application Letter ^^


HR Manager                                                                                Bandung,17th october 2012
MNC Radio Networks
Jakarta

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Tax Officer position advertised in the MNC Radio Networks.
As requested,I am enclosing a completed job application,my resume,my certification,photos and two references.

I am 24 years of age and I graduated from Faculty of Economics and Business Education,Indonesia University of Education,Bandung,majoring in Accounting.

I have full understand of accounting cycle and tax cycle. I also have an excelent health,good communication and computer skill,creative,high loyalty and high motivation.
Therefore,I believe that with my skill,experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at aniespur@yahoo.com or my call phone, 012-345-6789.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerelly,

Anies Purniati

No comments:

Post a Comment